Matrix Help! Sheets
Will download in both English and Spanish
Other Matrix Publications
- The Early Edition — a newsletter published by Matrix to meet the needs of families who have children with special needs, ages birth to 36 months.
Materials of Other Organizations
Growth and Development
- Early Start Information Line - 800.515.BABY
- Baby Steps: Learn the Signs, Act Early (Source: CDC) Early recognition of developmental disabilities such as autism is key for parents and providers.
- Child Outcomes: Step by Step. Shows three childhood outcomes adopted by the Office of Special Education Programs and reported on by all state early intervention (Part C) and preschool Special Education programs (Part B/619) as part of their Annual Performance Report. Wonderfully cute and helpful, this video is used used to orient families on the functioning necessary for children to be an active and successful participant at home, in the community, at a child care program or in preschool. (Source: Early Childhood Outcomes Center)
- TalkTools New Parents Video: Early intervention feeding techniques can help your baby’s speech development. Beneficial for all babies with hypotonia (low muscle tone), not just for those with Down Syndrome.