- October 28, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
THIS IS A ZOOM TRAINING
Early Intervention discussion with local providers briefing what to expect for Speech, Occupational, ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis), and Music Therapies.
Though all families with young children may find this panel’s information valuable, different routes for Early Intervention for military families will be discussed, as well as supports set in place through Exceptional Member Family Member Program (EFMP) Coordinators for EFMP families.
Please join Travis and Beale EFMPs and Matrix!
- Travis EFMP Coordinators: LaTashia Odom, Lawrence Haas
- Beale EFMP Coordinators: Kimberly Hogue
- Shine Therapy: Danielle Shahan, Feeding and Speech Therapy; TBA presenter for Occupational Therapy
- Teach, Acquire, Thrive (ABA): Jenna Rhodes, BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
- Vacaville Music Therapy: Brianna McCulloch, Licensed Music Therapist
EVENT TIME: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
with a Q&A with the panel
Free for families