Matrix Parent Network and Resource Center empowers families of children with special needs to successfully understand and access the systems that serve them.
What We Can Do For You:
- Parent Advisors to provide you with the tools, information, and skills you need to become your child’s best advocate.
- Training, Activities, and other events listed in our Calendar and Schedule.
- Parent to Parent opportunities to connect you with a trained “Support Parent” who has a child with a similar diagnosis and is skilled at providing emotional support.
New Online Guide:
- Transition to Adulthood Resource Guide, a comprehensive resource guide from Matrix.
Let Your Voice Be Heard:
- Join a Community Advisory Committee. Attend CAC (Community Advisory Committee) or SEAC (Special Education Advisory Committee) meetings.