Are you a Professional who assists families who have kids with special needs?
Please download and complete the referral form and send according to the instructions (provided on the form). Parent Signature must be included. This PDF form is in both English and Spanish (on page 2).
When You Refer to Us
- It is typically because a family needs additional resources outside your field of expertise
- We provide reliable, accurate information using person first, family-friendly language
- Our services are confidential and free of charge to families
- Families are contacted by a Parent Advisor within 72 hours
There are no eligibility requirements (we serve families regardless of diagnosis with a child up to age 26)
- Beyond a Parent Advisor, families can be connected to Parent to Parent support, an evidence-based practice to assist families by matching them with a unique source of expertise: other families who have children with similar needs, concerns, and challenges
Matrix Parent Network staff serve on various disability advisory committees. We stay informed and give families accurate information regarding health care policies and systems change. At each of these meetings and in our day-to-day work we come to the table bringing an inclusive, family-centered perspective.