Emergency Preparedness Training & Red Cross Backpacks
Join SCDD’s Sacramento Regional Office for an Emergency Preparedness Training and receive a 3-day pre-packed Red Cross Emergency Backpack.
Training is for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities (ID/DD) or parents who have a child (of any age) with ID/DD who live in Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, Sierra, Alpine, El Dorado, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, or Yolo Counties.
- You must attend an online training to receive a Red Cross Backpack. Only people who have not previously received a Backpack from SCDD will be eligible to receive it through this program.
- You must pre-register for the training and answer registration questions. Please log into Zoom 10 minutes prior to training start time. This will assist with starting on time.
- Please pre-register for only one of these upcoming trainings by clicking on the link below.
Disaster supply kits are limited! Register today!
- Saturday, December 4th, 2021 4:30-5:15 pmhttps://bit.ly/3wmgpUd
- Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 5-6:15 pmhttps://bit.ly/3BPkRvU
- Wednesday, January 12th, 2021 7-8:15 pm (English with simultaneous Spanish Translation and ASL Interpretation) https://bit.ly/3wivPJ2
After your training, we’ll contact you regarding pick up of your Backpack. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Peter Mendoza no later than 5 calendar days before the meeting at email@example.com or 916-670-0407.
PLEASE SHARE in Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, Sierra, Alpine, El Dorado, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, or Yolo counties!Serving Sacramento, Yolo, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, Placer, Nevada,Sierra, Alpine, and El Dorado countieswww.SCDD.ca.gov or www.SCDD.ca.gov/Sacramento