Juvenile Justice and Special Needs
Not finding what you’re looking for? Additional resources are available by calling our Helpline at (800) 578-2592.
Materials of Other Organizations
- Students with Disabilities and the Juvenile Justice System: What Parents Need to Know
- Communication with the Corrections System: What Should Parents Know?
- What Parents Need to Know About Children with Disabilities and the Delinquency System
- What Youth Need to Know If They Are Questioned by Police
- Wrightslaw: Juvenile Justice