Transition to Adulthood Home > About > Six Essential Resources > Roadmap > County Specific Resources
Click to download an interactive roadmap to resources or select any of the links below diagram to access resources.
- Grade 7 and After: Course of Study
- Course of Study: The Certificate of Completion
- Course of Study: The Diploma
- Age 14 – 16: Build an Effective Individual Transition Program
- Age-18 – 22: Public or Private Transition Program
- Transition Assessments to Determine Strengths and Interests
- Transition Goals and Activities
- Prepare for Education or Training
- Prepare for Employment
- Prepare for Independent Living
- Life after High School
- Adult Living Services: Education or Training
- Adult Living Services: Employment
- Adult Living Services: Independent Living
Copyright @ 2023 Matrix Parent Network and Resource Center. All rights reserved.
www.matrixparents.org Matrix Parent Network & Resource Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.